Pindang Kecap Santan
Eggs in a spicy sauce
6 duck eggs, hard boiled
3 red lomboks
2 salam leaves
2 cm laos
4 tbsp kecap manis
2 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1000 ml coconut milk
Roast first the shallots and lomboks. Then cut the shalots into thin slices and halve the lomboks. Grate de laos.
Heat the coconut milk together with the shallots, lomboks, salam and laos and bring to the boil.
Then add the eggs, the kecap, the salt, the palm sugar and the nutmeg and cook it gently until everything is cooked and tender and the spices have been infused into the eggs.
- Rendang Ikan Asap - spicy rendang of smoked fish
- Sala Lauak - Spiced balls from Sumatra
- Sayap Ayam panggang bumbu Paniki - very hearty spiced grilled chicken
- Ayam Goreng Campur
- Ayam Goreng Teri - fragant fried chicken
- Urap Sambal Mentah - mixed vegetables with spicy sauce
- Tongseng - fried lamb in a sweet kecap sauce