Tempe Bumbu Petis
spicy stewed tempe
300 g tempe
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
1 salam leaf
2 tbsp petis udang
250 ml coconut milk (from 1/2 coconut)
2 tbsp oil
3 cloves of garlic
1 1/2 tsp ketumbar
1 kemiri nut
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
Cut the tempe into small cubes. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam and the serai for 4 minutes. Then add the petis and mix well. Then add the tempe and mix everything well together.
Then add the coconut milk and continue to cook until the oil is released.
- Sayur Santan Brokoli - broccoli in a seasoned coconut milk sauce
- Dendeng Kecap
- Iga Kambing Masak Lapis - seasoned in coconut milk braised lamb
- Kenus Mebase Bali - fried squid as from Bali
- Capcay Goreng Lada Hitam - chop suey with black pepper
- Udang Paprika Kapri Manis - fried shrimps with peppers and snow peas
- Ayam Ati Buncis - chickn livers with beans