Soto Ayam Tasikmalaya
chicken soup from Tasikmalaya
1 spring onion
1 sprig of celery
2 salam leaf
3 cm lengkuas / galangal
2 serai / sereh / lemongrass
1000 ml of coconut milk
2 kemiri nuts
1 tsp salt
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp pepper
slices of tomato
Cut the chicken into pieces and the spring onion and the celery finely. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the coconut milk in a pan together with the chicken, the salam, the laos and the bumbu and cook the chicken over low heat until done. Remove the chicken from the pan and pull the meat apart and remove the bones. Add the meat to the soup again.
Spoon the soup in a bowl and sprinkle the spring onion and the celery on top. Serve it with the pelengkap and white rice.
- Sambel Udang
- Gulai Ayam Padang - chicken curry from Padang
- Gulai Cincang - lamb in spicy coconutmilk sauce
- Urap Sambal Mentah - mixed vegetables with spicy sauce
- Tumis Labu Taoco - stir fry of chayote and taoco
- Sate Ayam Berbumbu Petis - Specially marinated chicken sate
- Baro-Baro - mung beans snack from Bali