stir-fry of spicy bean sprouts
300 gr bean sprouts
4 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
10 sprigs of Chinese chives
1 tbsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp oil
Thinly slice the shallots and garlic. Cut the lomboks into strips. Cut the chives into 3 cm pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic, lomboks and chives for 3 minutes.
Then mix in the bean sprouts, fish sauce and pepper and fry until done. serve.
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Cah Tauge - stir-fry of spicy bean sprouts
- Written by: AsianCook