Cah Taosi Buncis
Seasoned beans with tahu
200 gr of bean beans
100 gr tahu / tofu
2 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
1 tbsp taosi
2 salam leaves
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
200 ml of water
1 tbsp oil
Cut the beans into pieces, tahu in cubes, chop the garlic finely and cut the tomato into small pieces. Deseed the lomboks and cut them into thin rings.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the garlic, the lomboks, the salam and the taosi for 2 minutes. Add the tomato and fry it soft.
Then add the tahu and the beans and mix well. Then add salt, pepper, palm sugar and water and cook it slowly until done.
- Brokoli cah telur asin - broccoli with salted egg sauce
- Kha Mu
- Sayur Kangkong Cabai Hijau - stir-fry of van kangkung with green pepper
- Kari Ayam - fragrant chicken stewed in coconut milk
- Sambal Andaliman - simple andaliman pepper sambal from North Sumatra
- Panggang Haruan - spicy stuffed catfish
- Sop Ikan Bawang