Sayur Rebung Tahu
braised spiced bamboo with shrimps
400g bamboo shoots, cooked
200 g shrimps, peeled
2 serai / sereh / lemongrass
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
750 ml of water
3 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
6 red lomboks
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp palm sugar
Cut the bamboo shoots julienne. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
In a pan, heat the oil and fry the bumbu together with the serai, lengkuas and the salam for 5 minutes. Then add the shrimp and fry until they change color.
Then add the bamboo shoots and the water and continue cooking over low heat until done and the sauce has thickened.
- Tumis Bayam Dan Oyong - Spicy spinach with cucumber
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Ayam bakar kupang - grilled chicken in fragrant coconut milk sauce
- Nam Chim Kai - sweet and sour chili sauce
- Gruy Hurm - Banana cake
- Jongkong Surabaya - steamed rice cake
- Khao Neow Moo Yang