Sayur Santan Brokoli
broccoli in a seasoned coconut milk sauce
200 gr of broccoli
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
4 jeruk purut leaves
150 gr jamur kuping / wood-ear mushroom / Auricularia auricula-judae
3 tbsp kecap asin
1/2 tsp palm sugar
750 ml coconut milk (of 1/2 coconut)
3 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
1 tsp ketumbar
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 cm kunyit
7 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
Cut the broccoli into florets, the tahu into cubes and the jamur into strips. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Soak the broccoli first in the salt water for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
Heat in a pan the water and fry the bumbu together with the serai and the jeruk purut for 4 minutes. Then add the tahu, the jamur, the kecap and the palmsugar and mix everything well.
Then add the coconut milk and bring to the boil while stirring. Then add the broccoli and cook it further until done. Serve.
- Omelet Bayam Kentang - omelet with spinach and potato
- Ginjal Masak Jahe - fried kidneys with ginger in spicy sauce
- Gimbal Udang Sayuran - shrimp fritters with vegetables
- Tumis Ayam Jamur - stir fry of chicken with mushrooms
- Sate Asem-Asem Ayam - satay of chicken with pineapple
- Asem Kemamah Atjeh - sambal made of dried fish
- Asem-Asem Terong - spicy stew of eggplant