Cuciwis Siram Daging
cuciwis with spiced beef
300 gr cuciwis / kailan / green cabbage, otherwise sprouts, cooked
4 cloves of garlic
200 gr beef
2 red lomboks
2 green lomboks
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp kecap manis
2 tsp kecap asin
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
400 ml of water
2 tsp cornflour, dissolved
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp butter
Finely chop the onion and the garlic into thin slices. Cut the lomboks into thin rings. Cut the meat into thin strips.
Heat the butter in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the meat and cook until it changes colour.
Then add the lomboks and fry until soft. Then add the oyster sauce, the kecaps, the pepper, the salt, the palm sugar and the water and bring to the boil. Cook until the meat is done. Then mix in the corn starch solution and cook until the sauce has thickened.
Then mix in the cuciwis and the sesame oil and serve.
- Ayam Masak Bugis - chicken in creamy coconutsauce
- Ayam Gagape - spiced stewed chicken
- Omelet Bayam Kentang - omelet with spinach and potato
- Semur daging sapi - stew with beef and potatoes
- Asem-Asem Terong - spicy stew of eggplant
- Cah Udang Jamur - shrimp with mushrooms in sauce
- Sambal Goreng Bledeg - very hot spicy chicken with eggs