Cuciwis Tabur Telur
seasoned green cabbage with egg
250 gr green cabbage or kailan
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp butter
20 gr breadcrumbs/panko
1/2 tbsp parsley, chopped
1/4 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt
Cut the cabbage into pieces. Heat the water in a pan with the salt and cook the cabbage until soft. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
Heat the water in a pan and boil the egg. Take the egg yolk and chop it finely and set aside.
Heat in a pan 2 tbsp butter and add the breadcrumbs/panko and fry until brown. Then add the parsley and mix well. Mix this with the egg yolk.
Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan, then add the cabbage, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well. Sprinkle the egg yolk with the breadcrumbs on top and serve.
- Sate Menado - satay of pork from Menado
- Ayam Tinoransak - spicy stewed chicken from Manado
- Tumis Daging Krecek - spiced stewed beef
- Babi Bali - balinese pork
- Gulai Gajebo Daging Sapi - Stewed beef in spicy sauce
- Semur Daging Sedap - savory beef stew
- Tumis Sosis Bawang Bombay - Sautéed sausage with onion