- Sambal Badjak 2
- Asem Terong - eggplant in a mild sour sauce
- Jagung Putren Cah Telor - Young corn with mushrooms and egg
- Terong Baladao Asam - fried spiced eggplant
- Cuciwis masak taoco - young green cabbage with quail eggs in sauce
- Sate daging bumbu kelapa - satay beef with coconut
- Sate Pusut Daging - Minced meat sate
Dadar Ayam Hati - Omelet with Chicken livers
Dadar Ayam Hati
Omelet with Chicken livers
250 gr. chicken livers
2 tbsp. lime juice
1 tbsp. tapioca flour, diluted with a little water
6 eggs, beaten
2 tbsp. water
1/2 tsp. Laos
1/2 tsp. curry jawa
salt and pepper to taste.
3 shallots, chopped
3 cloves, crushed
Cut the livers fine. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Heat in a wok some oil and fry the bumbu. Fry the livers and lime juice along for 3 minutes. Then add the blended flour to bind everything.
Beat the eggs with the water and salt. Fry in a frying pan the omelet brown and cooked. Spoon the liver mixture on top and fold the omelet in half. Cook the other side too brown.
- Written by AsianCook