Oseng Kacang Panjang Telur Asin
spicy stir fry made of long/snake beans with egg
250 g long/snake beans
4 cloves of garlic
6 red rawits
1 tsp sesame oil
2 salted duck eggs
100 ml chicken broth (see recipe)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp oil
Cut the beans into pieces. Slice the corn from the cob. Cut the garlic, onion, tomato and rawits into thin slices. Beat the eggs.
Heat the oil and sesame oil in a pan and fry the garlic, onion, tomato and rawits until soft. Then add the egg and fry while stirring. Then add the beans and the corn and mix well.
Then add the broth and oyster sauce and cook until done and until the sauce thickens.
- Daging Bumbu Manis - beef in a dark sweet sauce
- Udang Jerbung Goreng - fried large spiced shrimps/prawns
- Sayur caisim jamur - stewed with mushrooms fried choy sum
- Daging Panggang Ungkep Air Kelapa - fried beef stewed in coconut water
- Gay Yang Sauce Dum - grilled chicken with a dark sweet sauce
- Gulai Kambing
- Ikan bumbu Bali