Oseng Horenso Jagung
Stewed Horenso / Spinach with corn
200 gr horenso / spinach
150 gr of corn kernels
3 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
2 green tomatoes
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1 1/2 tsp fish sauce
2 tsp saus tomat (see recipe)
100 ml of water
1 tbsp oil
Cut the horenso into pieces, the garlic and shallots into thin slices. Seed the lomboks and slice them finely. Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the garlic and the shallots for 3 minutes. Then add the lomboks and fry until soft. Then add the tomatoes and the corn and mix well. Mix in the horens and fry until soft.
Then stir in the water, the salt, the saus tomat, the palm sugar and the fish sauce and cook slowly until done.
- Daging Totok - fried beef strips with coconut
- Mangasik Toba - braised catfish in spicy sauce from North Sumatra
- Asem-Asem Iga Sapi - stew of beef with beans
- Daging Pedas Cabai Hijau - fried slices of beef with green pepper
- Semur Hati Ayam Rasa Pedas - Spicy stew of chicken liver
- Sawi Putih Tumis Taosi - stewed cabbage with chicken and taosi
- Sayur Terung Tauco Pedas - stewed eggplants in spicy sweet sauce