Cah Labu Siam Jamur Kuping
stir-fry of chayote with mushrooms
300 gr labu siam / chayote
3 jamur kuping / / auricularia / juda ear, dried
4 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
3 red lomboks
3 green lomboks
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
200 ml of water
1 tbsp oil
Cut the chayote julienne. First soak the mushrooms in water and then cut into pieces. Finely chop the garlic and cut the onion into strips. Cut the lomboks into rings.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion, jahe and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the chayote, the lomboks and the mushrooms and mix well. Fry until soft.
Then add the oyster sauce, salt, pepper, palm sugar and water and cook until done.
- Ayam Bakar Kalasan - roasted chicken from Yogyakarta
- Rendang Bakso Sapi - meatballs rendang
- Cah Cumi-Cumi Pedas - fried squid in a spicy red sauce
- Nasi Goreng Seafood Jawa Timur - fried rice with seafood from East-Java
- Sate Kambing Solo Sambal Kecap - Sate/satay of lamb from Solo with spicy kecap sauce
- Rajang Ayam - chicken in a spicy red sauce from Lombok
- Telur Puyuh Cah - Quail eggs in spicy sauce