Tumis Sayur Campur Kucai
stir-fry of mixed vegetables with chives
10 Chinese chives
50 gr green beans
3 cabbage leaves
25 g bean sprouts
3 cloves of garlic
1 red lombok
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
50 ml of water
1 spring onion
1 sprig of celery
2 tbsp oil
Cut the chives into 3 cm pieces. Cut the carrot julienne. Cut the beans, the cabbage, the spring onion and the lombok into thin slices. Cut the shallots into thin slices. Finely chop the garlic and finely chop the celery. Beat the eggs.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, the garlic and the lombok for 3 minutes and then slide it to the side of the pan. Then add the egg and fry it into a scrambled egg.
Add the carrot and the beans and fry until halfdone. Then add the chives, the cabbage and the bean sprouts and mix well.
Then add the fish sauce, salt and pepper and mix well. Then add the water and cook until done. Then mix in the spring onion and celery and serve.
- Sambal Bledak - spicy green chilli sambal
- Udang Pepes Tergoda - Steam spicy shrimps/prawns
- Jin Ping - roasted pork meat
- Gangan udang - prawns simmered in coconut milk
- Pare Santan Cabai Hijau - cucumber in a light spicy coconut milk sauce
- Sop Tomato Jatim - Indonesian tomato soup
- Terung Telunjuk Siram Sambal - eggplant with sambal sauce