crispy fried stuffed tahu packages
12 tahu kulit
4 cloves of garlic
5 red rawits
1 tsp salt
3 cabbage leaves
100 gr bean sprouts
1 spring onion
100 ml of water
1 tsp palm sugar
150 gr of flour
1 tbsp rice flour
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
175 ml of water
Mix all ingredients for the pelapis well and form a batter.
Pound or grind the shallots, garlic and rawits into a paste. Slice carrots juliene and cabbage and spring onion finely.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic and rawits for 3 minutes. Then add the carrots, cabbage, spring onion and bean sprouts and fry until soft. Then add the water, the palmsugar and the salt and fry until the moisture is absorbed.
Divide the filling into 12 portions and wrap each portion with the tahu kulit. Then coat it with the batter.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the packages until golden brown and done. Serve.
- Bebek Mekuah Manis Lalah - duck in sweet spicy sauce
- 蓑衣黄瓜 - Spicy cucumber salad
- Gai Pad Khiaowan
- Udang Bumbu Madu - spicy prawns with honey
- Ayam Bumbu suwir Cabai - fried chicken in creamy sauce
- Buncis Kuah Kare - green beans with potato stewed in coconut milk
- Hati Sapi Kunyit - seasoned liver in spicy sauce