stir-fry of kangkung with tauco and eggs
3 bunches of kangkung
8 quail eggs, hard-boiled
2 red lomboks
1 tbsp taoco
1 tsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp palm sugar
50 ml of water
1 tbsp oil
3 cloves of garlic
Cut the lomboks into thin slices. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the lomboks and the taoco for 4 minutes. Then add the kangkung and fry it until hald done.
Then add the eggs, the fish sauce, the pepper, the palm sugar, the salt and the water and continue to cook until done.
- Bebek Mekuah Manis Lalah - duck in sweet spicy sauce
- 蓑衣黄瓜 - Spicy cucumber salad
- Gai Pad Khiaowan
- Udang Bumbu Madu - spicy prawns with honey
- Ayam Bumbu suwir Cabai - fried chicken in creamy sauce
- Buncis Kuah Kare - green beans with potato stewed in coconut milk
- Hati Sapi Kunyit - seasoned liver in spicy sauce