Asem-Asem Buncis (Surakarta)
stewed beans with beef
350g beef (brisket)
250 g green beans
1500 ml of water
5 cloves of garlic
10 red and green lomboks
5 green tomatoes
2 red tomatoes
2 salam leaf
2 cm Lengkuas / galangal
100 ml asam water
2 tbsp kecap manis
1 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp palm sugar
3 tbsp oil
Heat the water in a pan and cook the meat until tender. Store 1250 ml broth. Cut the meat into pieces and add it to the broth again.
Cut the beans into 3 cm pieces. Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices. Cut the lomboks into 2 cm rings. Slice the tomatoes.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic for 1 minute. then add the shallots, salam and laos and mix well and fry for 5 minutes. Then add the lomboks and the beans and fry for 3 minutes.
Add it to the broth together with the other ingredients and continue to cook over low heat until done.
- Tumis Selada Air - stir fry of watercress with quail eggs
- Singkong kuwa ebi - cassava leaves
- Telor Bumbu Kacang - Eggs in a peanut sauce
- Bakso Goreng Soun Jamur - fried balls with soun and mushrooms
- Ayam Kluyuk - chicken in tomato sauce
- Terik Tempe Tahu - tempe and tahu stewed in spicy coconut milk