Tumis Pokcoy Taoco
stir fry of bok choy with taoco
1 bok choy
100 gr ground beef
1 tbsp taoco
2 red lomboks
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp terasi / trasi
1 tbsp kecap asin
2 tsp curry powder
5 curry leaves
2 tbsp oil
Cut the bok choy into pieces, the shallots and the garlic into thin slices and the lomboks in rings.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic, trasi and lomboks for 3 minutes. Then add the minced meat and fry it.
Then add the curry, the tauco, the curry leaves and the kecap and mix well.
Then add the paksoibok choy and fry until done. Serve.
- Neur Pad Num Mun Hoy - Beef in oystersauce
- Sate padang asli - beef satay with sour sauce
- Cakep Ayam - in banana leaf steamed spiced chicken from Bali
- Rendang Ayam Kentang - in coconut milk braised chicken with potatoes
- Kang Khiew Wan Gai - green chicken curry (2pp)
- Sepat Banang - fried fish with prawns from Sumbawa
- Bakwan Udang - seasoned shrimp/prawns fritters