Sayur Buncis Jamur Tiram
stir-fry of green beans with oyster mushrooms
150 gr green beans
100 gr oyster mushrooms
1/2 tsp salt
150 ml of water
5 bakso sapi / meatballs
2 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
2 tbsp oil
Cut the beans,basko, shallots, garlic and lomboks into thin slices. Cut the oyster mushrooms into pieces or strips.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic and lomboks for 3 minutes. Then add the beans and oyster mushrooms and mix well.
Then add the oyster sauce, the pepper, the palm sugar and the salt and mix well. Then add the water and bring to the boil. Then add the bakso and cook until done.
- Nam phrik kaeng khiaw waan
- Pesmol Mujair - fried fish in spicy creamy sauce
- Pindang Ayam Labu Kuning - stewed spiced chicken with pumpkin/squash
- Sambal Goreng Daging - meatballs in a spicy creamy sauce with petai and peas
- Rica Rica Kambing - Stewed lamb in spicy red sauce
- Oncom Leunca Cabai Iris - fried spicy oncom with leunca
- Tahu Telur Surabaya - tahu omelet with a spicy dark sauce