Sayur Bening Katuk
stewed katuk with corn
3 bunches of katuk (sauropus androgynus)
750 ml of water
2 cloves of garlic
3 cm temu kunci
2 salam leaf
1 sweet corn
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
Cut the shallots and the garlic into thin slices. Cut the corn kernels from the cob and cut the tomato into pieces.
Heat in a pan the water together with the shallots, the garlic, the temu kunci and the salam and bring to the boil. Then add the corn and the katuk and bring to the boil again.
Then add the salt and the palmsugar and cook it until done. Serve.
- Botok Tempe - steamed spicy tempe
- Garu Balanga - braised shin of beef in spicy sauce
- Ayam Setan - devil's chicken
- Tumis Mayosi Sawi Asin - stir-fry of bean sprouts and salted cabbage
- Ayam bakar Bumbu kelapa - roasted chicken with coconut dressing
- Dengdeng Surabaja - cooked beef
- Cumi Tumis Cabai Hijau - calamares with green peppers (sauce)