Cah Taoge Cumi Asin
sautéed bean sprouts with squid
250 g of bean sprouts
100 gr of salted squid, soaked
4 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
2 tsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp palm sugar
4 sprigs of chives
2 tbsp water
2 tbsp oil
Cut the lomboks into slanted rings. Finely chop the garlic. Cut the squid into small pieces. Cut the chives into pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and lomboks for 2 minutes. Then add the squid and mix well. Then add the bean sprouts and fry until soft.
Then add the fish sauce, the salt, the pepper, the palm sugar and the water and mix well. Mix in the chives and serve.
- Oseng Labu siam jagung - braised chayote with corn
- Sambal Goreng Pundang - spicy fried fish from Kalimantan
- Garang Asem Tongkol - spicy steamed tuna
- Neua Pad Prik - fried marinated beef with chilies
- aubergine-tofu in chile bean sauce
- Gang Garee Gai
- Tumis Baby Buncis - stir fry of haricot verts with bakso