Cah Taoge Campur Jamur Enoki
Stir-fry tauge with mushrooms
300 gr tahu
100 gr chicken thigh
125 g tauge / bean sprouts
50 gr enoki mushrooms
4 cloves of garlic
2 spring onions /scallion
2 green lomboks
1/4 tbsp oystersauce
1/2 tbsp kecap inggris
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
100 ml water
Cut the tahu into strips, the spring onions in pieces, the garlic finely, the chicken into pieces and the lomboks into rings.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the tahu light brown and set aside. Heat in a pan 2 tablespoons of oil and fry the garlic and lomboks for 2 minutes. Then add the chicken and fry until light brown. Then add the mushrooms and the tahu and mix well. Then add the tauge and spring onions and fry until soft.
Then add the kecap, the salt, the oyster sauce and the pepper, mix well and then add the water. Continue cooking until done.
- Nila Goreng Sambal Pelecing - fried tilapia with a spicy sambal
- Sambal Goreng Kering Ebbi - fried spicy dried shrimps
- Sambal Goreng Tempe - spicy fried slices tempe
- Lentho - fried balls of red soya beans
- Kangkung belacan cumi asin - kangkung with salted squid
- Abon Ayam bawang
- Babi Bali - balinese pork