Sawi Masak Tiram
stewed cabbage with spicy sauce
1 small Chinese cabbage
10 quail eggs, cooked
6 cloves of garlic
1 red lombok
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp kecap manis
1 tsp kecap asin
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
100 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
Cut the cabbage into pieces, the garlic fine and the lombok in thin rings. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and the lombok for 2 minutes. Then add the cabbage and fry until soft.
Then add the oyster sauce and the kecaps and mix well. Then add the eggs, salt, palm sugar and pepper and mix well.
Add the water and stir until it is completely cooked.
- Udang Goreng Serai - fragrant fried shrimps
- Daun labu jagung manis - pumpkin leaves with sweetcorn
- Sate Pusut Daging - Minced meat sate
- Tumis Sayur Bumbu Terasi - fried vegetables in creamy sauce
- Gudeg nangka - Chicken with jackfruit
- Ayam Tinoransak - spicy stewed chicken from Manado
- Kwetiau Goreng Sayuran - fried rice noodle with vegetables