Sawi Masak Tiram
stewed cabbage with spicy sauce
1 small Chinese cabbage
10 quail eggs, cooked
6 cloves of garlic
1 red lombok
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp kecap manis
1 tsp kecap asin
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
100 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
Cut the cabbage into pieces, the garlic fine and the lombok in thin rings. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and the lombok for 2 minutes. Then add the cabbage and fry until soft.
Then add the oyster sauce and the kecaps and mix well. Then add the eggs, salt, palm sugar and pepper and mix well.
Add the water and stir until it is completely cooked.
- Ayam Penyet Kemangi - fried spiced chicken with sambal and kemangi
- Soto Ayam lobak - simple chicken soup with turnip
- Asam Keung Udeng - prawns in spicy sour sauce
- Sambal Rawit Taosi - spicy sambal with black beans
- Orak Arik Buncis Telor - stir fry of beans with egg
- Sayur Lombok Hati Ampela - spicy fried chicken livers in sauce
- Kelia hati - curry liver with potatoes from Jambi