Sambal Lado Ijo
Sambal of green pepper and tomato from Padang
10 green lomboks
3 green rawits
1 green tomato
2 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp salt
First steam the lomboks, the rawits, the shallots and the tomato for 5 minutes. Then pound or grind the ingredients into a paste.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the sambal for 4 minutes. Then mix in the salt and serve.
- Ayam Tumis Kacang Mete - fried chicken with cashew nuts
- Kare Sayur - spicy vegetable curry
- Sambal Binjai / Wani - Sambal with quince
- Ayam Masak Habang - chicken fried in a apicy red sauce
- Opor Kutai - in seasoned coconut milk braised chicken
- Kare Sumberejo - stewed fish in a light sour sauce
- Pad Kee Mao