King oyster mushroom with garlic sauce - 鱼香杏鲍菇
6 king oyster mushrooms
7 cloves of garlic
50 gr Judas ear / Auricularia auricula-judae
3 red lomboks / rawits
1 spring onion
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp Shaoxing rice wine
1 tbsp black rice vinegar
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1/2 tbsp palm sugar
1/2 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp water
Cut the oyster mushrooms into thick slices. Chop the garlic finely. Cut the spring onion finely and the lomboks into thin strips. Mix the ingredients for the sauce together well.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic for 1 minute. Then add the oyster mushrooms and fry them until they turn brown.
Then add the judas ear and the lomboks and fry until done. Then add the sauce and the spring onion and stir until the sauce thickens. serve.
- Acar Batang kangkung - pickle of stems of water spinach
- Udang Dayak - shrimps Dayak style
- Nasi Goreng Lada Hitam Berenpah - fried rice with black pepper
- Sam Kie Tie (Peranakan) - stewed pork with salted cabbage
- Mangut Lele - fried fish in spicy creamy sauce
- Pecelan - mixed vegetables with peanutsauce
- Dadar bumbu - spicy omelette