Rujak (Mi) Juhi
noodles with peanut sauce
100 gr dried juhi / cuttlefish / sepia
300 gr potato
200 gr mi kuning (yellow noodles)
100 g cabbage
2 cucumbers (small)
Bahan saus kacang:
ingredients peanut sauce:
175 gr peanuts, fried
3 red lomboks
3 cloves of garlic, fried
1 tsp salt
200 gr palm sugar
1 tbsp kecap manis
400ml hot water
2 tbsp vinegar
Roast the juhi over a charcoal fire until done. Then soak in hot water for 5 minutes and drain. Then shred it and set it aside.
Heat water in a pan and cook or steam the potatoes in their skins until done. Then remove the skin. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the potatoes until brown on all sides. Let the potatoes cool and then cut them into slices or wedges. Cook the mi unti done. Finely chop the cabbage and thinly slice the cucumbers.
Pound or grind the lomboks, the garlic and the peanuts into a paste. Then mix in the salt, palm sugar and kecap. Then add the water and stir into a smooth sauce. Then mix in the vinegar.
Arrange all ingredients on a plate. Spoon the peanut sauce over it and sprinkle the juhi on top. Garnish with the emping and serve.
- Telur Balado Hijau - eggs in green pepper sauce
- Garang Jamur - Mushroom in banana leaf
- Gaeng Khiew Wan Gai
- Ayam Goreng Mentega - fried chicken in a butter-kecap sauce
- Semur Telur - fragrant egg stew
- Semur Ayam Pedas Manis - sweet and spicy chicken stew
- Sambal Goreng Buncis - spicy green beans with chicken livers