Bihun Goreng Udang
noodles with shrimp
250 gr mihun / bihun
6 cloves of garlic
200 gr shrimps, peeled
2 tbsp kecap asin
3 tbsp kecap manis
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp worchester sauce
100 ml of water
2 eggs, beaten
150 gr caisim / choisam
3 tbsp oil
2 tbsp bawang goreng
Coarsely chop the garlic and cut the caisim into pieces. Soak the bihun in water until it has softened. Then drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic for 2 minutes. Then add the shrimp and fry until they change color. Then add the kecaps, the oyster sauce, the worchester sauce and the water and bring to the boil.
Mix in the egg and fry it. Then mix in the caisim and fry it until wilted. Then add the bihun and mix well. Fry it further until done. Sprinkle the bawang goreng on top and serve.
- Ayam Taoco Cabai Hijau - Green spicy chicken
- Bayam Tumis Jamur Padi - stir-fry of spinach with mushrooms
- Otak-Otak Potong - steamed seasoned mackerel
- Palai Bungkus Daun Ubi Kayu - fish steamed in banana leaves
- Sambal Terasi Teri Jengki - Sambal with dried fish
- Sate ayam Bekasi - Grilled marinated chicken
- Pad Phuk Tong - fried pumpkin with pork