Nasi Goreng Bumbu Bakar
fried spiced rice with chicken
3 chicken gizzards, cooked
500 gr white rice
2 eggs, beaten
1 spring onion
1 tbsp kecap manis
2 tsp kecap asin
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 tbsp oil
5 cm kencur
3 red lomboks
5 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
5 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp bawang goreng
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Cut the spring onion into 1/2 cm pieces. Cut the gizzards into cubes of 1 1/2 cm.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 5 minutes and set it aside. Then add the eggs and fry while stirring. Then add the gizzards and fry for a few minutes.
Then add the rice and mix well. Then add the kecaps, salt and pepper and mix everything well. Then mix in the spring onion and cook until done.
Sprinkle the bawang goreng over it and serve.
- Udang Bumbu Asam - fried shrimp/prawns on Moluccan way
- Daging Jamur - beef with a mushroom sauce
- Bihun Goreng Udang - noodles with shrimp
- Cah Taoge ayam - fried chicken with bean sprouts
- Gulai Hijau Itik - duck in a green curry
- Udang Bakar Kecap - roasted marinated prawns
- Koloke - fried chicken in a sweet-sour sauce with pineapple