Nasi Bakar Jamur
fried rice with mushrooms and chicken
100 gr chicken
50 gr jamur merang / rice-straw mushroom / chestnut mushrooms
3 cloves of garlic
1 red lomboks
50 ml thick coconut milk (kental)
600 gr white rice
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
4 salam leaf
3 tbsp oil
Chop the mushrooms and the meat coarsely. Finely chop the garlic and the shallots. Deseed the lombok and cut it fine.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the meat and fry until it changes colour.
Then add the mushrooms, the egg, the lombok, the coconut milk, the rice, the pepper and the salt and mix well and fry until the moisture thickens. Then divide it into 4 portions.
Take a piece of banana leaf and put a salam leaf on it and put 1 portion on it. Fold it up like a package and rub it with oil. Roast or fry the packets slowly over a charcoal fire until brown. Serve.
- Dadar Kare - omelette with spicy sauce
- Acar Sayur - atjar/acar/ pickle of vegetables
- Juhi Tabur Kelapa - dry fried seasoned cuttlefish
- Nasi Uduk Hijau - green colored rice
- Gang Mu Tay Po - pineapple and pork curry
- Tumis Jamur Lokio - fried mushrooms with chives
- Ayam Tumis Weijen - Stir-fry of chicken with sesame seed