Kering Bihun Pedas
fried spicy mihun
200 gr bihun / mihun
75 gr ebi, soaked
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
4 tbsp asam water
1 tbsp palm sugar
4 red lomboks
4 cloves of garlic
7 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
1 tsp salt
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Finely chop the soaked ebi. Cut the lomboks into thin rings. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the lomboks.
Break the mihun into pieces. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the mihun until it expands and then drain.
Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu together with the salam, the laos and the ebi for 5 minutes. Then add the palmsugar and asam water and mix well.
Then add the mihun and the lomboks and mix well. Serve.
- Madu Kasirat - a sweet snack
- Barongko - steamed banana cake
- Sate klopo - beef satay with coconut and peanut sauce
- Bakwan Oncom Teri - fried spiced oncom with anchovies
- Ayam Bakar Bumbu Kluwak - roasted seasoned chicken
- Ayam Penyet Sambal Bawang - fried chicken with a onion sambal
- Sambal Goreng Udang Basa - shrimp in spicy sauce