Kering Bihun Pedas
fried spicy mihun
200 gr bihun / mihun
75 gr ebi, soaked
2 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
4 tbsp asam water
1 tbsp palm sugar
4 red lomboks
4 cloves of garlic
7 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
1 tsp salt
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Finely chop the soaked ebi. Cut the lomboks into thin rings. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the lomboks.
Break the mihun into pieces. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the mihun until it expands and then drain.
Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu together with the salam, the laos and the ebi for 5 minutes. Then add the palmsugar and asam water and mix well.
Then add the mihun and the lomboks and mix well. Serve.
- Taruang Balado - fried aubergine with sambal
- Gulai Ayam Padang - Padang chicken curry
- Kailan Tumis ayam taosi - fried chicken with kailan
- Oseng Tempe Udang - fried tempe with shrimp
- Gang Khee Lage Gar Doog Mu
- Jalan Kote - stuffed patties from Makassar
- Sayur Bayam Sarang Telur - stewed spinach with egg