Kwetiau Goreng Sayuran
fried rice noodle with vegetables
250 gr kwetiau / flat rice noodle, cooked
2 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
1 red rawit
5 sprigs caisim / choisam
75 gr bean sprouts
2 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
4 cloves of garlic
2 kemiri nuts, roasted
Cut the meatballs into thin slices. Cut the keriting, the rawit and the carrot into slices. Cut the caisim and the tomato into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Beat the eggs. Heat in a pan oil pan and fry the egg as an omelet and then cut into strips.
Heat in a pan 1 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu together with the keriting and the rawit for 4 minutes. Then add the meatballs and the tomato and fry until soft.
Then add the carrot, caisim and bean sprouts and fry until soft. Then add the kwetiau, the kecap, the pepper and the salt and mix everything well. Sprinkle the dadar over it and serve.
- Ayam Penyet Kemangi - fried spiced chicken with sambal and kemangi
- Soto Ayam lobak - simple chicken soup with turnip
- Asam Keung Udeng - prawns in spicy sour sauce
- Sambal Rawit Taosi - spicy sambal with black beans
- Orak Arik Buncis Telor - stir fry of beans with egg
- Sayur Lombok Hati Ampela - spicy fried chicken livers in sauce
- Kelia hati - curry liver with potatoes from Jambi