Nasi Gurih Ayam Jamur
rice with chicken and mushrooms
300 gr rice
150 gr mushrooms
4 cloves of garlic
2 cm jahe
1/2 tablespoons of salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 spring onion
500 ml of water
1 tablespoon of oil
2 tablespoons bawang goreng
2 tablespoons kecap asin
Cut the chicken into 8 pieces. Chop the garlic and cut the onion into pieces. Halve the mushrooms.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the garlic and the jahe for 1 minute. Then add the chicken and fry until brown. Then add the mushrooms and fry until soft. Then add the rice, salt and pepper and mix well. Then add the water and stir until it becomes thick/slurry. Mix in the sesame oil and the spring onion. Then steam the nasi for 45 minutes until done.
Sprinkle the bawang goreng and the kecap asin on top and serve.
- Cah Kacang Paniang - Fried snake beans with tofu and tempé
- Babi pedis dan daun papaya - pork with papaya leaf
- Ambyachi Kadi - mango chicken curry
- Sengkel Masak Kecap Jahe - stew of spiced beef
- Babi Panggang Brem - roasted marinated pork
- Dendeng Balado - fried beef in a sambal sauce
- Trassi Tumis Manado - vegetables as in Manado