Daging Kambing Bumbu Kecap
stewed spiced lamb in kecap sauce
250 gr lamb
3 red lomboks
4 tbsp kecap manis
2 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp ketumbar
1/2 tsp salt
Cut the meat into cubes. slice the shallots finely and the lomboks into thin strips. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots for 3 minutes. Then add the bumbu and the lomboks and fry until soft. Then add the meat and the kecap and fry the meat until it changes color.
Then add the water and mix well. Continue to cook until the meat is tender and the moisture has evaporated. Serve.
- Telur Balado Hijau - eggs in green pepper sauce
- Garang Jamur - Mushroom in banana leaf
- Gaeng Khiew Wan Gai
- Ayam Goreng Mentega - fried chicken in a butter-kecap sauce
- Semur Telur - fragrant egg stew
- Semur Ayam Pedas Manis - sweet and spicy chicken stew
- Sambal Goreng Buncis - spicy green beans with chicken livers