Semur Kambing Gulung
stewed minced lamb and potato
500 gr minced lamb
2 tbsp flour
1 tbsp chopped celery
2 salam leaf
600 ml of coconut milk
1 tsp salt
2 shallots, small
1 tsp palm sugar
4 tbsp kecap manis
6 red rawits
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp pepper, white
2 cm jahe
Peel the potatoes and cut into wedges. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the potatoes until golden brown and done. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste. Finely chop the shallots.
Mix the mince with the egg, the celery flour and 1/2 tsp salt and form a homogeneous mass. Roll it up in kitchen paper or alu and then steam it. then cut it into pieces of 1 1/2 cm thickness.
Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the shallots for 3 minutes. Then add the bumbu and salam and fry for 4 minutes.
Then add the minced meat, the potatoes and the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Add the kecap, the salt and the palmsugar and bring to the boil. Serve.
- Iga sapi merica hitam - braised beef ribs with black pepper
- Sambal Tempe Mercon - very spicy fried tempe
- Ikan Nila Campur Jamur - Steamed tilapia with shiitake
- Babirusa brem bali - Wild boar in red rice wine sauce
- Tumis Caisim Ebi - stir-fry of choisam in spicy sauce
- Bendi Kheema - spicy fried okra
- Sayur Bening Kangkung Wijen - spicy stewed kangkung with sesame