in coconut milk stewed lamb
500 gr lamb
500 ml thick coconut milk (kental, of 1 coconut)
100 gr grated coconut
2 salam leaves
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp ketumbar
1/2 tsp jinten
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp terasi / trasi
1 tbsp palm sugar
1 tbsp salt
Cut the meat into small pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Mix the meat with the bumbu, the coconut and the salam.
Heat the butter in a pan and add the seasoned meat and fry until golden brown.
Then add the coconut milk while stirring and cook until the meat is done and the sauce thickens.
- Serundeng Kacang Tanah - spiced coconut with peanuts
- Sambal Goreng Kacang Merah - red beans with liver in spicy creamy sauce
- Panggang Belanga - Roasted spiced beef
- Tengkleng Klewer - Stew of lamb
- Krengsengan Kambing - stew of spiced lamb/goat
- Ayam Bumbu Rujak Dua - chicken stewed in spiced coconut milk
- Opor Terong Pedas - eggplant stewed in spicy coconut milk