- Pangsit Goreng - fried filled wonton
- Sate Ayam Kelapa Parut Sangrai - Chicken sate/satay with roasted coconut
- Udang Bumbu Madu - spicy prawns with honey
- Ayam Bumbu suwir Cabai - fried chicken in creamy sauce
- Kambing Mekuah - spicy lamb in a creamy sauce
- Semur Bola Daging - meat balls in a sweet kecap sauce
- Ayam Bakar Penyet - Grilled spicy chicken with very spicy sambal
Serbat kweni - mango drink
150 gr sugar
650 ml of hot water
500 gr crushed ice
Peel the mangoes and remove the pulp and chop it fine. Mix the sugar with the water and stir until it is dissolved and let it cool.
Mix the mango through the sugar water. Scoop the ice into glasses and pour the mango / sugar water over the ice in the glass.
- Written by / Copyright by AsianCook / F.M. Wiedenhoff