Daging Kambing Rica-rica
lamb in sweet spicy sauce
600 gr of lamb or goat meat
1 tsp (palm) sugar
200 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
10 red lomboks
4 cm jahe
1 tsp salt
Cut the meat into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the sugar and stir until the sugar is caramelized. Then add the bumbu and fry for 5 minutes/until fragrant. Then add the meat and fry until the color changes.
Add some water and cook until the meat releases its fluid. Then add the remaining water and cook on low heat until done.
- Sate Menado - satay of pork from Menado
- Ayam Tinoransak - spicy stewed chicken from Manado
- Tumis Daging Krecek - spiced stewed beef
- Babi Bali - balinese pork
- Gulai Gajebo Daging Sapi - Stewed beef in spicy sauce
- Semur Daging Sedap - savory beef stew
- Tumis Sosis Bawang Bombay - Sautéed sausage with onion