Kinca Durian / Kintja Durian
sticky rice ball with a cocos-durian sauce
100 gr durian fruit meat
250 ml santen (coconut milk)
100 gr beras ketan (white glutenious rice)
100 gr palmsugar
250 ml water
Mix the santen with the water. Pour 100ml of this mixture with the rice and stir until the liquid is absorbed. Steam the rice until it becomes transparant. Form a ball of the rice.
Heat in a pan the remainig mixture with the palmsugar and the durian and let it cook slowly until it becomes a smooth sauce. Pour the sauce on top of the ball and serve.
- Telur Kecap Cabai Kering - eggs in kecap/soy sauce with dried chillies
- GadonTempe - mixed spiced steamed tempe
- Klapertart Manado - coconut pastries from Manado
- Cumi cabe serpih - spicy fried squid
- Gulai pucuk ubi kacang padi - curry stewed salted fish with vegetables
- Nasi goreng siram - fried rice with separate meat-vegetable stir fry
- Semur Daging Pedas - spicy beef stew from Kalimantan