- Gulai Kambing Sedap Wangi - Fragrant stew of lamb
- Empal Gentong - pot roast
- Ayam Panggang Saus Jamur - fried chicken with mushroom sauce
- Buncis Tumis Ampela - Stir-fried beans with chicken
- Ayam Raci Cili Padi - spicy stewed chicken from the Moluccas
- Empal Daging Manis - dry fried sweet beef
- Iga Masak Asem Jawa - Stewed spicy ribs
Carang Gesing - in coconut milk steamed banana
steamed banana with coconut milk
400ml coconut milk
100g palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
3 pandan leaf
Cut the bananas into 1.5 cm thick slices, the pandan leaves into 3 cm long pieces and whisk the eggs. Mix the palm sugar with coconut milk and stir until the palm sugar has dissolved. Add the eggs and salt and stir well. Stir in the bananas en mix well.
Take a piece of banana leaf and put it on a piece of pandan leaf. Spoon some of the banana mixture on top and fold it closed as a package and secure with biteng (bamboo stick). Steam the package slowly for 30 minutes until cooked.
Sufficient for 14-16 pieces.
- Written by / Copyright by AsianCook / F.M. Wiedenhoff