Cumi Sumbat Bumbu Pedas
red fried spicy spiced squid
500 g of squid
1 lime, juice
1 tsp salt
2 salam leaf
2 serai / sereh / lemongrass
5 jeruk purut leaves
1 tsp asam water
1/2 tsp palm sugar
3 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
7 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
1 tsp ketumbar, roasted
3 kemiri nuts, roasted
1 cm jahe
1/2 tsp terasi / trasi
1 tsp salt
Clean the squid and rub it in with the lime juice and salt and let it rest for 30 minutes.
Cut the shallots into thin slices. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots until they have turned golden brown. Then add the bumbu, the salam, the serai and the jeruk purut and fry it for 3 minutes. Then add the squid, the asam water and the palmsugar and mix well.
Fry the squid over high heat for 2-3 minutes until done. Serve.
- Bandeng Masak Kemangi - stewed spicy fish with lemon basil
- Ayam Panggang Pedas - spicy roasted chicken
- Ayam Goreng Air Kelapa - marinated stewed fried chicken
- Cah Kangkung Bunga Pepaya - slowly stewed kangkung with tuna and papaya
- Daging Cah Taoge - fried beef with bean sprouts
- Ayam Goreng Sauce Tauco - fried chicken in a spicy soybean sauce
- Sambal Terasi - sambal made of roasted shrimp paste