Sambal Goreng Pundang
spicy fried fish from Kalimantan
150 gr ikan gabus asin / salted dried fleshy fish
2 tbsp asam water
1 tsp palmsugar
3 red lomboks
4 cloves of garlic
Cut the lomboks, the shallots and the garlic into thin slices. Cut the fish into strips.
Heat the oil in a pan and bake the fish brown and crispy and set aside. Fry the shallots and garlic in the same oil for 4 minutes. Then add the fish, the palmsugar and the asam water and mix well. Then add the lomboks and fry until soft. Serve.
- Tumis Bayam Dan Oyong - Spicy spinach with cucumber
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Ayam bakar kupang - grilled chicken in fragrant coconut milk sauce
- Nam Chim Kai - sweet and sour chili sauce
- Gruy Hurm - Banana cake
- Jongkong Surabaya - steamed rice cake
- Khao Neow Moo Yang