Mujair Goreng Kering
dry fried tilapia
1 lime, juice
6 cm lengkuas / laos
4 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp ketumbar
2 tsp salt
Clean the fish and score the fish. Grate the laos. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Mix the bumbu with the lime juice and the laos and marinate the fish for at least 15 minutes.
Heat in a pan oil and fry the fish brown, cooked and a little dry.
- Daging Bumbu Bakar - strips of seasoned beef
- Abon Daging - dry-fried pulled beef
- Rabo'ruan - spiced fish meat from Kalimantan
- Daging Kambing Santan - spicy lamb stewed in coconut milk
- Pallu Mara - spicy yellow tamarind fish
- Sayur Taoco - mixed vegetables in a black bean sauce
- Sayur Terong Gurih - eggplant with tempe in spicy sauce