Udang Bakar Jimbaran
Roasted shrimps from Bali
20 gamba's / prawns
2 tsp pepper
2 tsp ketumbar
11 cloves garlic
2 tsp salt
2 limes, juice
2 tbsp sambal rawit
1 tbsp kecap manis
1 tsp lime juice
Clean the shrimps and marinate them with the lime juice for at least 20 minutes. Rinse off and dep dry. Roast the ketumbar dry in a skillet and chop the garlic finely.
Marinate the shrimp with garlic, pepper, salt and ketumbar and allow for at least 6 hours to rest. Then roast the shrimp over a charcoal fire slowly until done.
Mix the ingredients for the garnish well and serve it with shrimps.
- Terik Tempe Tahu - tempe and tahu stewed in spicy coconut milk
- Tongseng Kambing Yogyakarta - spicy stewed lamb
- Tumis Kangkung Tabur Udang - stir fry of kangkung with shrimp
- Serumpun Ubi - cassava cookies
- Oseng Kacang Panjang Telur Asin - spicy stir fry made of long/snake beans with egg
- Ayam Tumis Paprika - stir-fry of chicken with paprika
- Shui Zhu Niu Rou - 水煮 牛肉 - Sichuan boiled beef