Udang Bakar Jimbaran
Roasted shrimps from Bali
20 gamba's / prawns
2 tsp pepper
2 tsp ketumbar
11 cloves garlic
2 tsp salt
2 limes, juice
2 tbsp sambal rawit
1 tbsp kecap manis
1 tsp lime juice
Clean the shrimps and marinate them with the lime juice for at least 20 minutes. Rinse off and dep dry. Roast the ketumbar dry in a skillet and chop the garlic finely.
Marinate the shrimp with garlic, pepper, salt and ketumbar and allow for at least 6 hours to rest. Then roast the shrimp over a charcoal fire slowly until done.
Mix the ingredients for the garnish well and serve it with shrimps.
- Telur Balado Hijau - eggs in green pepper sauce
- Garang Jamur - Mushroom in banana leaf
- Gaeng Khiew Wan Gai
- Ayam Goreng Mentega - fried chicken in a butter-kecap sauce
- Semur Telur - fragrant egg stew
- Semur Ayam Pedas Manis - sweet and spicy chicken stew
- Sambal Goreng Buncis - spicy green beans with chicken livers