Tumis Cuciwis Udang
fried shrimp with green cabbage in sauce
100 g shrimps
250 gr green cabbage
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 red bell pepper
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
150 ml of water
1 tbsp oil
Cut the onion into thin slices and chop the garlic finely. Cut the bell pepper into strips and the cabbage into pieces. Peel the shrimps.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Add the bell pepper and fry until soft. Then add the shrimps and fry them until they change color.
Then add the cabbage and fry until soft. Then add the oyster sauce, the sauce, the salt, the pepper and the water and cook until done.
- Acar Batang kangkung - pickle of stems of water spinach
- Udang Dayak - shrimps Dayak style
- Nasi Goreng Lada Hitam Berenpah - fried rice with black pepper
- Sam Kie Tie (Peranakan) - stewed pork with salted cabbage
- Mangut Lele - fried fish in spicy creamy sauce
- Pecelan - mixed vegetables with peanutsauce
- Dadar bumbu - spicy omelette