Lobak Kukus Ebi
biscuits from rettich with ebi
500 gr rettich / black radish
1 tbsp of butter
2 cloves of garlic
250 gr rice flour
75 gr cornstarch
300 ml of warm water
50 g ebi, soaked
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
Peel en grate the rettich. Chop the garlic and the shallots finely. Chop the ebi into pieces.
In a pan, heat the butter and sauté the shallots and garlic for 3 minutes and set aside.
Mix the rice flour with the corn and then slowly add the water while stirring. Then add the rettich, the garlic, the shallots, the ebi, the pepper, the salt and the palm sugar and mix it into a batter.
Pour the batter into a pan and steam until done and let it cool. Then cut it into slices of 1 cm thick.
Heat enough oil in a pan and fry the slices until brown. Serve.
- Nam phrik kaeng khiaw waan
- Pesmol Mujair - fried fish in spicy creamy sauce
- Pindang Ayam Labu Kuning - stewed spiced chicken with pumpkin/squash
- Sambal Goreng Daging - meatballs in a spicy creamy sauce with petai and peas
- Rica Rica Kambing - Stewed lamb in spicy red sauce
- Oncom Leunca Cabai Iris - fried spicy oncom with leunca
- Tahu Telur Surabaya - tahu omelet with a spicy dark sauce