Sukun Goreng Udang
fried bread fruit with shrimps
250 gr breadfruit
3 tbsp tapioca flour
150 gr shrimp
1 spring onion
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 protein/egg white
150 gr breadcrumbs / panko
Steam the breadfruit until tender and then puree it. Chop the shrimp and the spring onion finely.
Mix the breadfruit with the tapioca, the shrimps, the spring onion, the palm sugar, the salt, the pepper and the eggs and mix it into a homogeneous mass.
Take 1 tbsp of the mass and form a flat round shape. Roll it through the egg whites and breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry it until brown and cooked. Serve.
- Telur Rempah - Seasoned eggs in spicy sauce
- Bakso Mercon - spicy meatballs
- Serabi talas durian sauce - pancakes with durian sauce
- Rendang Jeroan Ayam - Chicken rendang
- Semur Udang - stewed fragrant shrimp/prawn in a dark sauce
- Ikan Kecap Manis - fish in sweet soy sauce
- Talam Ebi - dried shrimp cakes