Sukun Goreng Udang
fried bread fruit with shrimps
250 gr breadfruit
3 tbsp tapioca flour
150 gr shrimp
1 spring onion
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 protein/egg white
150 gr breadcrumbs / panko
Steam the breadfruit until tender and then puree it. Chop the shrimp and the spring onion finely.
Mix the breadfruit with the tapioca, the shrimps, the spring onion, the palm sugar, the salt, the pepper and the eggs and mix it into a homogeneous mass.
Take 1 tbsp of the mass and form a flat round shape. Roll it through the egg whites and breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry it until brown and cooked. Serve.
- Taukwa dan Tauge - tofu with beansprouts
- Roasted chicken - 五香烤鸡
- Mi Goreng Udang Bakso - fried noodle with shrimps and fish balls
- Telur Ceplok Kuning Pedas - omelette in spicy yellow sauce
- Pla Rad Prig - fried fish with a tamarind sauce
- Daging Japit Santan - Spicy stewed and roasted beef
- Rumbah Indramayu - Steamed vegetables with peanut sauce from Indramayu