Seasoned corn fritters
3 corn cob
150 g flour
75 gr rice flour
2 talks celery
2 spring onions
6 cloves of garlic
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 red lombok
300 ml of water
Cut the corn kernels of the cob. Slice the celery, spring onion and lombok finely and chop the garlic and garlic very fine. Mix all the ingredients and form a thick batter.
Heat in a pan sufficient oil. Take 1 tablespoon of batter and fry it golden brown (3 minutes each side). Then drain and serve with chilli sauce.
Batter is sufficient for 40 fritters.
- Cuciwis masak taoco - young green cabbage with quail eggs in sauce
- Ikan Bumbu Mas Kuning - fried carp with spicy sauce
- Pad Si-iew
- Look Chin Mu Tod - fried minced pork meatballs
- Khao Pad Namprik Pao Sai Kai - Thai fried rice (nasi goreng) with chicken
- Sayur Belimbing Wuluh - starfruit with dried shrimps in coconut sauce
- Sayur Asam Iga - beef stew with mixed vegetables