Sambal Goreng Printil
spicy spiced balls of minced meat
250 gr ground beef
2 tbsp breadcrumbs
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm pepper
25 petai / peteh beans
5 red lomboks
1 tsp salt
2 cm lengkuas / galangal / laos
2 salam leaf
2 serai / sereh / lemongrass
50 ml of water
10 red lomboks
4 cloves of garlic
3 kemiri nuts
Mix the contents with the egg, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs. Form from the mass small balls (marbles). Heat the oil in a pan and fry the balls until they change colour. Set aside.
Deseed the lomboks and cut them into thin rings. Halve the petai beans. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan 3 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu together with the laos, the serai and the salam for 5 minutes. Then add the balls, the water and the salt and cook until the moisture thickens.
Then add the petai and the lomboks and mix well and fry until done. Serve.
- Tumis Buncis Lada Hitam - stir-fry of green beans with black pepper
- Garih Betanak - salted fish with eggs in spicy sauce
- Sate ayam madura - chicken satay grilled in spicy peanut sauce
- Bebek Garing Bali - Balinese fried duck
- Burung Puyuh Panggang - Roasted qual
- Ginjal Masak Jahe - fried kidneys with ginger in spicy sauce
- Hao You Niu Rou - beef in oyster sauce
Sambal Goreng Printil - spicy spiced balls of minced meat
- Written by: AsianCook