Sambal Goreng Printil
spicy spiced balls of minced meat
250 gr ground beef
2 tbsp breadcrumbs
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm pepper
25 petai / peteh beans
5 red lomboks
1 tsp salt
2 cm lengkuas / galangal / laos
2 salam leaf
2 serai / sereh / lemongrass
50 ml of water
10 red lomboks
4 cloves of garlic
3 kemiri nuts
Mix the contents with the egg, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs. Form from the mass small balls (marbles). Heat the oil in a pan and fry the balls until they change colour. Set aside.
Deseed the lomboks and cut them into thin rings. Halve the petai beans. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan 3 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu together with the laos, the serai and the salam for 5 minutes. Then add the balls, the water and the salt and cook until the moisture thickens.
Then add the petai and the lomboks and mix well and fry until done. Serve.
- Sambal Babi - spicy pork cooked in coconut milk
- Itek Sioh - fried duck in sweet sauce
- Mu Wan - thai babi kecap / sweet pork
- Rujak (Mi) Juhi - noodles with peanut sauce
- Semur Bebek Bumbu Ngo Hiang - braised duck in a dark spicy sauce
- Sawi Asam Manis - sweet and sour Chinese cabbage
- Semur Paha Ayam Bakar - Roasted chicken in fragrant sauce