Tumis Daging Sapi Paprika
stewed beef with paprika and corn
400 gr beef
6 baby corn cobs
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 green bell pepper
1 tsp kecap asin
1 tbsp kecap manis
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp lime juice
150 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into cubes. Cut the bell peppers into cubes. Halve the corn cubes lengthwise. Coarsely chop the shallots.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots for 3 minutes. Then add the meat and fry until it changes color. Then mix in the bell peppers and the corn.
Add the water and bring to a boil. Then add the kecaps, salt, pepper and palm sugar and cook until tender. Then mix in the lime juice and serve.
- Kangkung Kuah Santan - kangkung in seasoned coconut milk sauce
- Terong Balado Cabai Hijau - fried eggplant with green pepper
- Oseng Horenso Jagung - Stewed Horenso / Spinach with corn
- Tumis Hiwan Taoco - Stir-fry of spicy vegetables with fish balls
- Tumis Sawi Kembang Tahu - fried vegetables with tofu
- Pepes Tahu Jamur - Steamed tahu with mushrooms
- Tumis Kangkung tauco - stir-fry of kangkung with eggs