Tumis Daging Sapi Paprika
stir-fry of minced meat and bell pepper
400 g ground beef
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 tbsp butter
3 cloves of garlic
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
150 ml saus sambal (see recipe)
5 tbsp saus tomat (see recipe)
2 sprigs of celery
Cut the onion into small cubes. Finely chop the garlic and celery. Cut the bell peper into small cubes.
Heat the butter in a pan and fry the onion, garlic and bell pepper until they have softened. Then add the minced meat, the pepper and salt and mix well.
Add the saus sambal, saus tomat and the celery and stir until done.
- Sambal Goreng Peria - spicy fried sopropo
- Ayam Kari Jawa - mild Javanese chicken curry
- Empal Asem Ciribon - braised beef in slightly acidic sauce from Ciribon
- Tumis pepaya muda kecil - fried and stewed papaya
- Gang Khee Lage Gar Doog Mu
- Mujair bakar Goreng Bumbu - grilled marinated tilapia
- Ayam Ingkung - roasted / baked stewed chicken